Lane

The one I inherited says "Montgomery Ward" on one line on the decal and
"Grinding Arbor" on the next. My grandfather used an old washing
machine motor in combination with a wheeled sign frame from his gas
station to mount it. It replaced his old hand-crank grinder out in the
garage. Uses 6" wheels and has very cheesy guards and tool rests on
it. It worked well enough to sharpen lawnmower blades, anyway. This
one is a deluxe version, has ball bearings.

Stan

Thanks. Mine doesn't have any label or other identifying marks at all.