pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Robert Sturgeon
wrote back on Wed, 20 Apr 2005 18:08:21 -0700 in
misc.survivalism :
On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 09:20:23 +1000, "Tom Miller"
wrote:

70 caliber! What the hell is that?

Could be a 12 ga. shotgun.

.75 "caliber". I've never fired a 12 gauge with a slug or ball. That
might be "fun".

That's nearly 18 mm. It would kick you
into the middle of next week to fire it. That's just a cannon with a stock!

I shoot a 12 ga. often. So far - no time travel.

There is no educational value in the second time you get kicked by a
mule. Or don't hold a shotgun tight to your shoulder.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
"MTV may talk about lighting fires and killing children,