Lane

wrote in message
oups.com...
Antique???? That is no antique! I have one in my shop that gets a lot
of use. Have a wire wheel on the left and a flap wheel on the right.
Driven by a 1/3 hp motor, if I remember correctly. I built a moveable
stand from an old swivel chair and have the motor below the "antique
grinder". Belt goes through a notch in the table.

In fact it is the only stationary wire brush/sander in the shop.

Why not put is to use rather than sell it?

Paul

Yea it probably is an antique. I don't think you can buy these anymore. The
liability lawyers wouldn't allow it.

I used to use it as my only bench grinder. Now I have two normal
"electrified ones", one I got when Dad passed on and a bigger one from a
garage sale for $5. I just don't need this one anylonger, nor do I have the
room for it. I'm cleaning stuff out that I haven't used in 5 years.

Lane