Lane

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 09:54:11 -0700, "Lane" lane (no spam) at
copperaccents dot com wrote:

It's made of cast iron with holes to bolt to the bench top; its just a
stand
with bronze bushings (oil caps on top) for the arbor with a pully in the
middle that you hook up to a motor behind. You can put a grinding wheel,
wire wheel or buffer on either side. There are tool rests, but no wheel
guards of any kind. I've got one and want to put it on ebay but haven't
the
foggiest idea what they are called. I've Googled and searched on Ebay
every
which way but can't find another one to compare it to. What are these
things
called? I'm sure its an antique.

Lane

Antique Grinder?

That may be as good as anything. We'll see what else people come up with.