doozer

doozer wrote:

AlexW wrote:

doozer wrote:

I was just reading the "Worst Tool" thread and is struck me that I

haven't yet seen a thread detailing, shall we say, alternative

uses

for a tool.

Does self defence count as tool abuse? A purely hypothetical question
of course.

NT

Well funny you should say that because I had to go creeping round our
house a 5 in the morning a couple of days ago armed with a 1" bar from a
barbell set because SWMBO woke me up thinking there was someone in the
house. Turns out that the ladder (stored in the living room natch) had
fallen over because the projector screen, which it was tied to, had
slipped down a little. I would have been funny at any other time.