Ed Sirett

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:32:52 +0100, Paul ( Skiing8 ) wrote:

"doozer" wrote in message
I was just reading the "Worst Tool" thread and is struck me that I
haven't yet seen a thread detailing, shall we say, alternative uses for
a tool.

Some tools are just asking to be abused (e.g. screwdrivers as chisels)

snip

cordless drill to hammer in a wall plugs (works but wouldn't recommend it)

The back end of my Makita seems to have a thicker part of the case
presumable designed with this abuse (which I own up to) in mind.