Tom Gardner

"Halcitron" wrote in message
oups.com...

Tom Gardner nospam wrote:
Why can't we just throw the borders open with the stipulation that

everyone
gets registered, weed-out the most blatant undesirables, and make

sure that
SS tax is collected. Problem solved! SS is solvent and we get good

cheap
labor, they get good jobs. Fast-track new citizens, educate and

train.
These people have more ambition and make a better contribution than

many
natural citizens.

How many illegals do you have on your payroll, Tom?

:/

Illegal in what respect? Parole violations? Unpaid parking tickets? Drug
users? Tax cheats? In one way or another, I suppose ALL of my 25 are
illegal. I wish I had some illegal aliens, they have better work ethics
than most "Americans" ...and can read a tape measure.