Harry Everhart

In article ,
"xrongor" wrote:
what exactly was the point of your post, besides tooting your own horn?

randy

Hi Randy -

Don't want to argue - I don't like to toot a horn either :-)

I just wanted to comment that home electrical systems are not rocket
science. It is something that can easily be learned.

Many electricians - not all of them - like to make on that it is some
mysterious thing. It is a logical study. People gain hysterical fear of
it from experts that try to make it seem more difficult than it is. Doug
generally does a good job explaining electricity on here.

My point was - that even a duffer like me - can do a whole home from
scratch - if they study it first - and second have it inspected.

I was a school teacher 33 years - seventh grade science. You do not have
to be a genius to do that either :-) It is easy teaching one new
lesson everyday. Try doing the same lesson six times a day and do that
for 33 years :-)

There I go tooting my own horn again :-)

Sorry.
Harry