MUADIBŪ

Don't laugh until you try this..............
Cut a potato in half, and use the flat side to rub your window. The
"mild" acid or alkali in the potato will do wonders and for almost
nothing money wise. Like I said,.............Don;t laugh until you try
it.

I have no idea where I got this from. But I have done it and it worked
for me. I suppose it's one of those Marth Stewart Things.

What product or home DIY solution will remove water spots from car
window?
Alchol, Vinegar do not remove those round spots.
Windex, BonAmi "Glass and Window Cleaner" do not. These are the spot
where the
lawn sprinkler water hits the window glass.

Thank you, Dave_s

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIBŪ

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html