Harry Everhart

In article ,
(Doug Miller) wrote:
Ahhh, I dunno -- I think prior homeowners who try to do their own wiring
without knowing what they're doing are a much worse pain in the butt.

Hi Doug -
I think doth generalize too much. Doug - I think you and I are prior
owners - at least you specify "without knowing what they are doing."
I built a Lindal Cedar Home in 1973 - did all the wiring myself with no
prior experience - in three days - and passed the fire inspection with
no errors. Every thing I learned was from a little Time/Life Home
improvement book. Each room had 110 and 220 circuits - for electric heat
at the time. It was tough using all that 10 gauge copper wire :-) I
have 30 circuit breakers :-)
We still own that home - never had a problem with it.
Harry