Gordon Henderson

In article .com,
Seri wrote:
Anyway, it has the original lead/acid batteries that came with it, that
seem to still be holding a charge, but they're not great and lose their
charge really quickly. I've pulled one of the batteries out of the
chassis to see if there was any hope of toping it up like a car
battery, but no dice (not that I was suprised).

It might actually be worth while contacting APC directly and seeing they
have have deals for resurecting old batteries, or exchange programs. A
place I work with has done this in the past with good results.

Gordon