AlexW

Transco_Boo_Hiss wrote:
It's called an E6 Electronic Prepayment meter manufactured by Siemens.

Transco do not fit these.
More than likely is United Utilities/ Onstream etc etc - depending who
your gas supplier uses for their metering.

They are far better than as you say "bulky mechanical ones"
No tilt tampers and rarely go wrong - wish we fitted them!!!!

Do they still knock these out?

After working at Schlum. I was at Siemens Measurements in Failsworth who
were making these c. 10 years ago. I thought Eurometer/Gill had got a
virtual monopoly on the E6 ultrasonic market following my departure?

Alex.