Tim Lamb

In message , doozer
writes
When you need to get a job done quick, dont have the right tools, and
the cost of sacrificing a cheap tool doesnt matter, all sorts can be
done. Last one of these involved cutting a screwdriver in half to get
2x 3" bits of steel rod. I made sure the victim was a 'black spur.'
NT

I don't know why but as I read that post just thought A-Team (perhaps
crossed with MacGyver).

Some years ago (I won't say how many), I was puzzled by a HSE advert
showing a screwdriver inappropriately used to open a tin of paint. So
what should you use?

The other job looking for an appropriate tool is removing fencing
staples. Everyone I know uses a hammer and a point from a finger bar
mower (agricultural).

regards

--
Tim Lamb