Bert

Default problem with my HP4195 Spectrum network analyzer

Hi,

I have a problem with my HP4195 Spectrum network analyzer.

I did not use it for a while and now when I power up I can hear a beep, see
some of the leds burning and hear the Fans making the normal noise.
However the screen remains black.

When i power off I see a bright flash on the screen.

When I briefly power of and power on again , I can see something on the
screen but it looks out of sync. (all horizontal stripes)

and I can recognize sometimes something that could well be a blinking
cursor.

I is too bad I have no documentation of the device:-S
and i have no clue where to start to get it running again

can anyone provide me with some help in this problem??
tnx in advance.

Greets Bert