Arthur Shapiro

In article , (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article ,
(Arthur
Shapiro) wrote:

When the CallScreener failed a while back, I found it cheaper to buy ten on
eBay then one from the company! So I guess I have several lifetime's supply.

Whadja do with the other nine? :-)

Didn't notice this message from a couple weeks back...Given inadequate storage
space in this house, the box of CallScreeners is simply sitting in the family
room for lack of anything better to do with 'em.

Several times, I've told the solicitor "you know, this number is on the Do Not
Call list, and you could find yourselves in significant legal trouble." They
reply with words to the effect that they're exempt because they're
charitable/political/whatever. And it feels So Good to say, "and that's why I
have this..." and actuate the device while hanging up.

Art