Doctor Evil

"David" wrote in message
In article , Mike
writes

"NickFinnigan" wrote in message
"Mike" wrote in message

"NickFinnigan" wrote in message
I have just seen some 25mm quitled roof insulation, that says

it
acheives 0.2 U value, its about the same price as 100mm

kingspan,
which is also about the same U value.

It has been independantly tested.

Do you have a reference to this please ?

Martin Evans pointed to a Celotex pdf that refers to 2 tests.

Yes - those showed the stuff was dodgy. I was wondering if you had
something that showed it actually did work without bending the testing.

A builder has just installed this stuff in the roofs of two new houses
next to me, interesting looking material, the builder hasn't spared any
expense on the rest of the build and had plenty of celotex on site which
he used for the floors. He's convinced that the quilt is the dogs gonads
as far as over the rafters type of insulation goes.

Bertie, has he any figures to prove the performance? Or does he just wave
his arms when explaining things?

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download