Doctor Evil

"Pete C" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 22:23:31 +0100, "Mike" wrote:

Yes - those showed the stuff was dodgy. I was wondering if you had
something that showed it actually did work without bending the testing.

I'd guess it's as good as 200mm rockwool when used under the floor,
but only as good as 90mm rockwool when used in walls and as good as
60mm rockwool when used in ceilings.

OTOH for preventing solar gain in ceilings it would be as good as
200mm rockwool. All these would require ~25mm airgap either side.

All the above equivs. Is that just a guess by you?

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download