Tom

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

In suburban Pittsburgh, officials considered a new ordinance that would
prohibit attached garages from exceeding 20 percent of a home's total
size.

Uh, excuse me, I have a 960sqft house which means my garage can only be 10 x 19' (192sqft) ??
So if one builds their house too small they only barely get a 1 stall garage??

I wonder if there's anything that says you can't build a 6000 square ft structure, 1000 of which is house,
5000' garage with one 9x7 door??
It's a REALLY big family room. Is there anything that says you have to have interior walls?? As long as it looks
like a house from teh street and fits on the lot what can they do??

Bunch of damn politicians trying to run our lives...............

Tom