Halcitron

Gunner wrote:
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:54:47 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

Why can't we just throw the borders open with the stipulation that

everyone
gets registered, weed-out the most blatant undesirables, and make

sure that
SS tax is collected. Problem solved! SS is solvent and we get good

cheap
labor, they get good jobs. Fast-track new citizens, educate and

train.
These people have more ambition and make a better contribution than

many
natural citizens.

Any suggestions on how to weed out the undesirables, the criminals,
the drug smugglers, the murderers and rapists, those carrying TB and
other third world diseases (note the dramatic increase in TB in the
border states) and so forth?

"BOUNTY $5
per head
Prefered Alive"