jw

I do not necessarily agree that just because you have title to a
property gives you free reign to do as you please with it. We are each
only temporary in the scheme of things. Yes, you own it now, but what
about whomever comes after you. Or whomever came before you.

In any case, I don't see that he did anything wrong. The neighbors can
stuff it in my opinion. As long as he followed appropriate
channels(which he apparently did), followed all relevent codes, etc.
Too bad.

He hasnt' done anything I would consider bad land management. He
hasn't paved over his entire lot. He isn't over any of the setbacks.
Etc, etc.

JW