Gunner

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:54:25 GMT, Don Bruder wrote:

In article ,
Gunner wrote:

http://www.usborderpatrol.com/borderframe090.htm

No comment needed.

Nope, none at all...

Beyond "Typical reactionary hype and hatred passing itself off as
patriotism." Not a whole lot different in my eyes (or in the wording of
its rhetoric) than a pack of vigilantes whipping themselves into a
frenzy at a KKK rally - The only difference being that instead of
chanting "Let's go hang us some ******s, boys!", this bunch is chanting
"Let's go hang us some wetbacks, boys!"

Where the hell did you get all that from? Blink blink....

I'm *ALL FOR* sealing the borders - As in *AIRTIGHT* - *NOBODY* from
*ANYWHERE* gets in unless he/she/it can prove themselves to be American
citizens, with illegal entrants not being given a ride and a
deportation, but a double-tap to the back of the skull and the cheapest
burial possible.

Dont get me wrong on that score - We DO have an immigration problem -
One that needs drastic, violent, and fatal steps taken to be cured.

But the goons who put this website together aren't talking about
immigration control. They're talking fear and hate that's no different,
in any way other than being more visible thanks to the marvels of modern
technology, from the KKK in the days after the civil war.

The lads that put that site together were mostly Border Patrol agents
themselves, as I understand it via my sources.

Blink blink....where the hell did you drag all that hate from? Its
frank, its honest, realistic and its brutal, but I didnt find anything
racist in it. It expresses the utter frustration of good men tasked
with doing a job they are underfunded and forbidden to do.

Don..are you sure you live in a border area? If you dont..then I
suggest you keep your knee jerk reactions to yourself, because you
look really really stupid. Black hole stupid. So stupid nothing
escapes stupid.

Tell you what Don..why not go down to Aridzona and volunteer for the
Minute Man Project for a week or two. You can perhaps rescue a poor
illegal from starvation, or dying from thirst, and for the first time
in your life, you can experince a reality check..and all that good
fresh air will give you a good reason to get your head out of you ass.

Oh...before you start spewing...

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=43859

Why am I not surprised you of all people would nut roll over this? Im
waiting for Abrasha to chime in next.....

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"