Don Bruder

In article ,
Gunner wrote:

http://www.usborderpatrol.com/borderframe090.htm

No comment needed.

Nope, none at all...

Beyond "Typical reactionary hype and hatred passing itself off as
patriotism." Not a whole lot different in my eyes (or in the wording of
its rhetoric) than a pack of vigilantes whipping themselves into a
frenzy at a KKK rally - The only difference being that instead of
chanting "Let's go hang us some ******s, boys!", this bunch is chanting
"Let's go hang us some wetbacks, boys!"

I'm *ALL FOR* sealing the borders - As in *AIRTIGHT* - *NOBODY* from
*ANYWHERE* gets in unless he/she/it can prove themselves to be American
citizens, with illegal entrants not being given a ride and a
deportation, but a double-tap to the back of the skull and the cheapest
burial possible.

Dont get me wrong on that score - We DO have an immigration problem -
One that needs drastic, violent, and fatal steps taken to be cured.

But the goons who put this website together aren't talking about
immigration control. They're talking fear and hate that's no different,
in any way other than being more visible thanks to the marvels of modern
technology, from the KKK in the days after the civil war.

--
Don Bruder - - New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.
See http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd/main/contact.html for full details.