Tim Smith

Ive downloaded the form off their website and filled it in. It asks about
work being done but only gives you 3 lines to reply in.

It doesnt seem to mention providing calculations or plans, so I guess I just
submit and see what happens.

Tim

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
t...
When I asked which one I required, she said probably building notice but
wasnt sure. How can I tell ? There are no changes to the size of the

house,
no changes to sewers, drains or electricals.

Building notice, unless the house is listed, when things (as always) get
far
more complicated.

The building notice comes in two forms. You can either just tell them that
you're doing it and they come round to have a look to make sure it's all
up
to scratch. Or you can submit plans, showing all the calculations.

Christian.