T i m

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 07:51:27 +0100, Andrew McKay
wrote:

Think about it. 18v cordless. So you will be running the battery flat
in half the time. Screwdriving with a drill sucks power out of the
battery like nothing else.

Forget it. The term "gimmick" comes to mind. If you really need the
ability for two different drill heads then the answer is simple - buy
two drills.

And hope the one you aren't using stays on the top step of the ladder
etc?

I say the presentation (or part of it) just now and it looks like a
good *idea*.

Not sure if the 80 get's you a good drill though but I'm sure it will
catch on and I'm sure you will all buy one once your favourite brand
makes it ;-)

All the best ..

T i m

Pilot drill .. wizz done, clearance drill .. oh I've left it at the
bottom of the ladder ...