GC

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 10:47:22 -0400, "Percival P. Cassidy"
wrote:

We replaced two of our old water-wasting 3-4gal. toilets that often
needed multiple flushes by AS Champions that have never needed more than
one flush.

One did have a problem with a leaking seal at the bottom of the flush
tower, but AS sent a whole package of new seals free.

If you have both Lowe's and HD nearby, check the prices of the bowl and
tank separately at both stores. Around here the combined price was
almost the same ($1 different), but one had the bowl priced lower, and
the other had the tank priced lower.

Perce

On 04/18/05 09:43 am rosie read n' post tossed the following ingredients
into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

we are going to be installing new toilets in our
is anyone familiar with AMERICAN STANDARD:
http://www.americanstandard-us.com/p...best_flush.asp

it sounds like the best choice, and certainly more reasonably priced
that KOHLER.

anyone?
suggestions?

Ditto on the A S champion.Bought one few months ago,works better than
any old style toilet I've had.