Richard

DJC wrote:

John Lewis

Exactly what I was going to say. I would have bought my Neff T2970 5
burner gas hob from them (at Bluewater) had I not already got it from
Alders closing down sale. Lots of hobs on pull out drawers.

On the advice of a chef friend I deliberately did not buy a hob with a
wok burner because, he said, they do not have burners that are
sufficiently powerful enough to do a wok justice in the home (and he
bought the same Neff as me).

If you really want a wok burner look at the Neff Domino range. A trifle
dear tho'. M-I-L had a pair of Domino electric units plus deep fat
fryer. Very tasty ;-)

Richard

--
Real email address is RJSavage at BIGFOOT dot COM