Dannyboys

Default Behr Solid Stain Problems - really po'd

Hi all -

Last summer I powerwashed a 10 year old basically stainfree deck and applied
a solid Behr stain. It looked great but this spring I noticed that it is
peeling up on the deck surfaces like wildfire. I emailed Behr and even sent
a photograph. Sadly, they could just provide the canned responses of
application tips and not much more. I have used their paints for a long
time and really like them. I'm just so disappointed with the stain and
their lack of interest in resolving a customer complaint. I mean what more
can a customer want? Just get me a coupon or something for a new $30 gal of
stain. Because - hello - that is what I am going to have to do is apply the
same color stain every spring I guess. I can't stand incompetent customer
service departments. Its like they just try to wear you down until you go
away. Am I being unreasonable here? I don't think so but I've been wrong
before!