On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 23:33:47 -0400, Paul Kierstead
I would appear that he did. Now of all the dumb-assed measurement
i-cant-stop-being-an-engineer things people get their panties in bunch
over in here, this one appeals to me for the pure perversity of it. I
want one. I don't want to see no "passed the nickel test", I want to see
"8 inches on the TS-Slick-Meter".

PK

Paul:

Can I trademark the "TS-Slick-Meter" phrase? Is there a business
opportunity here? There are others out there as perverse as you and I,
with money to spend.....

Anyway, I appreciate the comment above - it was almost a joke on
myself to do it.

Regards.

Tom