Murray Peterson

"adam" wrote in
:

Hmmmmm, never seen one like that. Exactly how does it keep water from
going on the floor, or doesn't it? There must be a gap at the pivot
area, otherwise the glass would rub, also no latch strike channel. Is
there just a couple of door stops on the latch side? No _H_ channel
what-so-ever. Maybe I'm missing the obvious?

There is a plastic "sweeper" on three sides of the door -- it's not a
perfect seal, but I have never had water come through our door. No stops
either -- the door swings freely inwards or outwards.