I R Baboon

its not in the brand of the wood burner, its the wood and how you use it.
throw a few pieces of hardwood in there tightly stacked, and it will burn
all night. embers will last much longer. usually till i get home from work.
"TURTLE" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
oups.com...
Reburn is when there is a secondary (usually pre-heated) air source
that is injected into the hot smoke vapors to cause that unburnt stuff
to ignite and burn. Nearly half the energy value in wood is in that
unburnt smoke and vapor.

Thanks for the help! If anyone knows for absolute sure that their own
wood furnace does still last till the morning, please mention the brand
name and model here.

THX,

Dean

This is Turtle.

I don't have one but my friend has a camp on a lake near here that has a
APS-2000 Ashley brand heater. It does have the reburn on it and we go to

bed at
10:00 PM and rise at 6:00 AM to go fishing and it is still burning on

reburn
mode. All we do is put a few more limbs on it and it fires back up and no
relighting it. I know it will go 8 hours without having to put wood on it

and
still be burning at 70% or better.

They have other brands out there and do the same thing. The reason I speak

of
this is the ashley is the only one i've been exposed to and see it work.

TURTLE