Colbyt

"PeteXX" wrote in message
news:6RP8e.16349$B93.14138@lakeread06...
My house has windows which ride up against two metal frames. Within the
frames, for each window, there are spring loaded clips on which the

windows
ride. The spring clips hold the window up at any point along the track.
One of the clips has broken, so that the window does not stay up at any
point. I think the spring is also screwed up behind the frame.
Can this unit be repaired? Can the clip be repaired or does the frame

have
to be replaced? These windows are 31 years old and I wonder if the frames
are even available. What kind of store would carry these frames?

Any advice as to next steps? The window is one of six in the front of the
house so the idea of replacing one entire window unit is not desirable.
Thanks for your help.

Try www.blainewindow.com

Unless they have upgraded the site about all you can do is order a catalog.

They should have whatever window part you need.

Colbyt