TURTLE

"Bob S." wrote in message
ups.com...

TURTLE wrote:
This is Turtle

I don't know about the comparison of them but Ashley has a burn and

reburn type
wood burning heater and they can go all nite burning on low and still

be burning
in the morning and you just add some wood and go back to high burn.

You can look
up UncleJoe.com and look at them but price are a little high by

buyinmg off the
internet. You need to find them locally.

The Reburn type is what you want and just a regular wood burning

heater will or
can be real cheap if you look.

TURTLE

Please define the term "reburn". When I "burn", there is nothing left
but ash and that won't "reburn". Obviously I'm missing something here.

Bob S.

This is Turtle

Reburn is when you burn the piece of wood, then the vapors or smoke is burned
again before it leaves the stove. The wood will be burnt twice before it leaves
the stove. Also there will be no smoke come out the chimmey for everything is
burnt. I do know ashley has the reburn type heaters. Also you will use about 1/2
the wood you use with a Reburn type heater because you use everything and burn
it.

TURTLE