Bob S.

TURTLE wrote:
This is Turtle

I don't know about the comparison of them but Ashley has a burn and

reburn type
wood burning heater and they can go all nite burning on low and still

be burning
in the morning and you just add some wood and go back to high burn.

You can look
up UncleJoe.com and look at them but price are a little high by

buyinmg off the
internet. You need to find them locally.

The Reburn type is what you want and just a regular wood burning

heater will or
can be real cheap if you look.

TURTLE

Please define the term "reburn". When I "burn", there is nothing left
but ash and that won't "reburn". Obviously I'm missing something here.

Bob S.