Default Frameless shower door mounting

Hi, I'm about to start a big bathroom remodel, and I wanted to see if
anyone here had installed a frameless shower door before, and knows how
the door hinges attach to the framing behind the tile/backer board.

I'm not sure if I'll be doing the installation, but I will have the
walls stripped down to the studs. While it's open, I want to make sure
I install any necessary blocking to support a frameless shower door.

Is anything more than a stud required? I'll make sure there is a stud
coplanar with the center of the shower curb, with it's edge facing the
door edge.

Thanks,

Mike