Stormin Mormon

And a couple years ago, Turtle reminds us that a frozen filler tube can be a
leaky valve. Lets water dribble in, where it freezes as it's dribbling.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"William W. Plummer" wrote in message
news bargaindealsman wrote:
We have a Kitchenaid refrigerator with an ice maker in the freezer
compartment. Recently the ice maker stopped producing ice and I am
wondering if there is anything I can check to determine the problem. A
few weeks ago it did the same thing and suddenly it started working
again for some reason. I am not sure what we did to cause the change,
if anything. Now it's back to not producing again. I would appreciate
any tips you may offer on how to troubleshoot the problem.

Sometimes the filler tube gets frozen. Use hot water squirted on it to
free it up.