On 14 Apr 2005 20:07:16 -0700, in misc.consumers.house "smyk"
wrote:

I own a 50 year old house in Eastern Canada. My house always had a
slight seepage in the basement. Not significant to cause an alarm but
annyoing enough to prompt me to do something about it.

Yesterday I pryed off old "finishing" (essentially plywood nailed to
framing studs) and discovered a hole in the basement wall. The hole is
wide an shallow. I'd say about 1.5" wide and about 3/4" high. I'm
fairly sure now that this hole is the source of my seepage. Like I
said, the seepage was never significant so the presence of the hole
could easily have caused it. I can't verify whether the hole goes to
the outside but it is at least five inches deep as I could stick my
entire finger in it. I suspect the hole goes all the way through the
wall.

How big is your dick? Can you stick your dick all the way through to the other
side?