m Ransley

Obviously Nick doesnt own a house or have a basement because here he
goes again with his 100x more energy to run a compressor crap. FYI Nicko
My 700 sq ft basement is dehumidified to 45- 50% all summer for 3.50 a
month verified with a Kill- A- Watt. Running a 200 watt vent fan just
does not do it, I tried, but you never have tried nick. Running a 200 w
fan just 12hrs a day would cost me 9$ a month so my dehumidifier is more
than half the cost of trying to pull in fresh air. You forgot one little
fact nicko in summer outside air is humid. Go live in a house and try
your theories for once nick.