TURTLE

"William W. Plummer" wrote in message
news
bargaindealsman wrote:
We have a Kitchenaid refrigerator with an ice maker in the freezer
compartment. Recently the ice maker stopped producing ice and I am
wondering if there is anything I can check to determine the problem. A
few weeks ago it did the same thing and suddenly it started working
again for some reason. I am not sure what we did to cause the change,
if anything. Now it's back to not producing again. I would appreciate
any tips you may offer on how to troubleshoot the problem.

Sometimes the filler tube gets frozen. Use hot water squirted on it to free
it up.

This is Turtle

In Over 90 % of the time when the filler tube freezes up, it is the water
cellinoid valve leaking that is doing this at the back bottom of the
refrigerator. Now 10% of the time it is not it.

TURTLE