Dave Garnett

"taku" wrote in message
om...
Hi
I was wondering if anyone knew if and where i could get round lcd
screens manufactured or possibly the price range if i could get
someone to manufacture it for me. I've been doing some research and
all the manufacturers seem to only build rectangular ones, but yet
i've seen at certain shows / awards that they sometimes use lcd/plasma
screens that are of a strange shape. I am looking for screens with a
radius of 15 inches.
Thanx

15 inch Radius ? 30 inches diameter ? Thats pretty big ! AFAIK screens that
size get hand made at almost infinite cost.

What is the application ? What is your target price ? Is a larger pixel size
acceptable (say 1.5mm instead of 0.3mm) ?

For a one of, consider back projection

regards,
Dave

Posted Via Nuthinbutnews.Com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
http://www.nuthinbutnews.com