Mary Fisher

"Tony Bryer" wrote in message

The three that have been in the fly-on-the-wall documentaries have
obviously chosen to be so, and one would expect them to be firms who
reckon that the exposure will do them no harm. One of them, Gillmans,
www.funeral.org.uk (not quite sure about the ethics of that URL) has
been a Natural Death Centre's award winner. Perhaps they are rogues
but the open approach of their website with all the prices and an
expressed willingness to help anyone who wants to DIY with free
advice and menu pricing for particular services does strike a very
positive note with me.

I've just had a look that and wish I hadn't, I feel ill.

It's all such a sham. All that fake stuff and satin and .. ugh!

If you opt for the simplest you pay over £100 for a cardboard box! Over
£1,000 for a wickerwork coffin (plus VAT of course) and since we make
baskets I know what's involved.

It's sick.

Mary

[Latest version QSEDBUK 1.10 released 4 April 2005]