Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Fred wrote:
Then you're not tightening them correctly - it's as simple as that.

Use a screwdriver with the same blade width as the screw, and tighten
firmly. If a single cable into a terminal designed for three, double
it over. If you're worried about stripping threads, practice first.
And use a screwdriver in good condition to avoid damaging the slot.

--

I accept that. Just that I'm always wary of brass screws and threads.
They're not very strong.

They are, for all practical purposes. Like I said, get one and test it to
destruction.

--
*Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.