Jim S

Default Wanted to borrow or rent in London - floor roller

"anthony james" wrote in message
om...
We're laying a Karndean floor at the weekend/next week and have been
trying to get hold of a floor roller. After a lot of ringing round
tool hire shops in South London the soonest we can get one is next
Tuesday.

Any suggestions from anyone? I dont suppose anyone local has one we
can borrow.

Ive had a few kardean floors laid in my house over the last few year (my
wife used to work for kardean), but have never used a floor roller. Not sure
which product you are using, but ive got the plank type De Vinci and the
tile type De Vinci. First time round i laid it myself without a problem
without the roller. The second time it was done professionally, and they
did'nt use a roller either. I think you are worrying to much.

The head office is about 1 mile away from me. If I can be of any help let me
know.