BillV

Default Emulsion on floor!

"-= debully =-" wrote in message
.. .
Just come home - the missus has painted the floor with top quality

(arrrgh!)
brilliant white vinyl silk.
1930's floor boards and the rooms so bright its started to make a humming
sound.
So, my multiple chioce question is - how long is it gonna last before it
flakes off?

hours - days - weeks - months!!! - years?

personally my bet's on 3 days for flaking and 20 minuites to turn mud

brown
thanks to our Border Collie.

I would go with your guess...
Although a few years ago I came home to find swmbo had done similar to
bedroom furniture but then coated it with wax polish. It looked quite good,
like that expensive stuff.... And its lasted 4years!
Wouldn't try it on floor though...