pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Mon, 18 Apr 2005 07:12:08 GMT in
rec.crafts.metalworking :

The next question that I had was, I need to cut some slots into the angle
also, so that the dc motor that I'm mounting can be adjusted a little, I've
been using a cutting torch to cut some slots but with my skills they come
out extremely messy, any good advice or ways to cut these with standard
tools? (drill, jig saw, sawzall)?

Drill a series of holes, and clean up between them with a file, jigsaw
etc.

Or buy a milling machine.

No doubt you have some suggestions as to where he could get a good
deal, eh? :-)

I win the lottery tomorrow, I'll be in touch.

tschus
pyotr

"I get up in the morning, and check to see if anyone won the lottery. If
nobody has, then I open the want ads."

--
pyotr filipivich.