rosie read n' post

wow, what a site...................THANKS!

--
is that really FISH?
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/americ....ap/index.html

"John Weiss" wrote in message
: "rosie read n' post" wrote...
: we are going to be installing new toilets in our
: remodel......................
: is anyone familiar with AMERICAN STANDARD:
:
http://www.americanstandard-us.com/p...best_flush.asp
:
: it sounds like the best choice, and certainly more reasonably
priced
: that KOHLER.
:
: Price may be a consideration, but think about how long you will be
using the
: toilet -- likely for as long as you own the house! Noise,
flushing
: efficiency, and water usage are the significant considerations,
and comfort
: may also be one.
:
: After a lot of research, including Terry Love's site at
: http://www.terrylove.com/crtoilet.htm, we chose the Toto Drake ADA
height.
: IMO, it has the best combination of features available, at a price
not too
: far into the atmosphere.
:
: In this case you DO get what you pay for -- real engineering to
solve real
: problems (noise, water use, flushing ability).
:
: