Rudy

All you have to do is watch Norm. The trick to cabinets is tools. You
have primative tools, you get primative cabinets, unless you have
lifetime skills.

I had a lot of hand tools but when I decided to build the cabinets, I
decided I "needed" to buy a Delta 36-800 Unisaw as a retirement gift to
myself.
With the biesemeyer fence, it cuts accurate to a 16th and the 52" side
extension and 36" (x 72") rear extension table makes easy work of cutting
whole 4 x 8 sheets. Got a lot of 12,24 and 36" clamps too.
Did the laundry room and other bath cabs first for practice..the kitchen and
ensuite came next, then the biggie:

A corner, 7' high built-in with cabinet above, BI microwave slot, 30" BI
wall oven, then a pot drawer at the bottom.
They all came out really well so I'd have to put the Unisaw in the "great
tool" category.

Rudy