Fred

"Rob Morley" wrote in message
t...
In article , "Fred"
says...

snip

It's a shame these haven't been answered. My experience of screw

terminal
isn't that good in that copper appears to creep and things can get hot

as a
result of the loosening. I am aware of crimp connectors for automotive

use
yet a quick glance at the likes of Screwfix haven't come up with any
suitable crimps for fixed installations. Can someone point me in the

right
direction for crimp connectors and possible housings?

Sizes are given under Specifications. Cover it with heatshrink
sleeve and you won't need a housing.

Many thanks. I saw these and assumed they were for automotive use. Is heat
shrinking sufficient? Just that it's generally a lot thinner than the
original PVC found on Flat T+E cables. Would you put heatshrink around the
whole T+E cable?