rosie read n' post

thanks!

--
is that really FISH?
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/americ....ap/index.html

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in message
: We replaced two of our old water-wasting 3-4gal. toilets that
often
: needed multiple flushes by AS Champions that have never needed
more than
: one flush.
:
: One did have a problem with a leaking seal at the bottom of the
flush
: tower, but AS sent a whole package of new seals free.
:
: If you have both Lowe's and HD nearby, check the prices of the
bowl and
: tank separately at both stores. Around here the combined price was
: almost the same ($1 different), but one had the bowl priced lower,
and
: the other had the tank priced lower.
:
: Perce
:
:
: On 04/18/05 09:43 am rosie read n' post tossed the following
ingredients
: into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:
:
: we are going to be installing new toilets in our
: remodel......................
: is anyone familiar with AMERICAN STANDARD:
:
http://www.americanstandard-us.com/p...best_flush.asp
:
: it sounds like the best choice, and certainly more reasonably
priced
: that KOHLER.
:
: anyone?