Bob Rahe

In article ,
Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
We replaced two of our old water-wasting 3-4gal. toilets that often
needed multiple flushes by AS Champions that have never needed more than
one flush.

One did have a problem with a leaking seal at the bottom of the flush
tower, but AS sent a whole package of new seals free.

If you have both Lowe's and HD nearby, check the prices of the bowl and
tank separately at both stores. Around here the combined price was
almost the same ($1 different), but one had the bowl priced lower, and
the other had the tank priced lower.

And hope they stock the one you want. Around here they were only
stocking a white, 'right height' (16"). About $250. But... if you want
a color (like bone) and normal height, elongated they were special order
and would go for over $400.... We checked since that was the price
our builder quoted... 8-( And you can get deals on the net as well but..
shipping can run to over $100!
--
|Bob Rahe, MIEEE, (RWR50) / ASCII ribbon campaign ( ) |