Duane Bozarth

Matt wrote:

This is Turtle.

I was only speaking of the Ford Philco when they were making

refrigerators. Your
speaking total history which I don't really know about.

A very brief overview which doesn't talk of the diversification beyond
the initial batteries, etc., into much more than radios, etc.

http://www.philcoradio.com/history.htm

Took a little longer, but here's a link to some promotional pictures of
the Philco 2000...similar to first machine I worked on out of school.
The particular one had 27(!) 7-track tape drives (this was before
even drum storage, what more disks...)

http://www.luminquest.com/HOC/PhilcoTransact.htm

I found in brief looking very little of the rest of Philco's product
lines in their heyday...